1.Hey everybody, my name is Matthew W. Dimas. I'm a fellow Floridian who was born in Ft.myers which according to some means I dont have a life. But personally I think I have a great life of enjoying the nice summer days playing baseball and other sports. Even though sports are a big part of my life there is one thing I enjoy when im not on the diamond I like to sit down in a cold movie theater and enjoy a good movie. There is nothing better than after a long week of practice than going out with a couple of friends to sit down and watch a good movie. Of course through all of the plot twist you find in movies it is not uncommon for my friends and me to get into some kind of debate about details in a movie.
2. That clip is from "The Book of Eli" which was a pretty good movie if you haven't seen it. However at the end of the movie there is a part which kind of leads you on to think that Eli is blind. So of course my friends and me got in an argument if he was blind or not. Gathering evidence and details from the movie just to see who is right and who is wrong. We go back and forth constantly trying to prove the other party wrong. In the end that never happens. Each group including myself sticks to what they thought in the first place. This is one example however of the constant arguments we get into over the small things in movies. However we all agree if a movies good or bad. So watch a movie or two, look at the small details and see if you can come up with a sturdy case of your own.
I did enjoy "Book of Eli", with its good mix of action and plot twists.
ReplyDeleteI guess I'll have to be with the group saying Eli is not blind, because he aims his gun and shoots people, shown in the scene where the thugs surround the old house. Eli also knows that there was a television in the house, even though they never mentioned it (or did they? I don't think they did). He also reads from the bible, which is printed, not braille.
Although Eli could have memorized the bible, I doubt this, and think there is sufficient evidence to prove Eli not blind.
Hi!! im from naplesss.. and ppl say i dont have a lifeee. but i feel the same way about you. I love it here and i love how awesome our beache are...
ReplyDeletetake care=]